[Libav-user] Available API options for H264_videotoolbox

[Libav-user] Available API options for H264_videotoolbox

Nuno Santos
Hi,

I’m trying to set the quality parameters of the hw accellarated encoder h264_videotoolbox. For x264 I use something like this:

av_opt_set(_encodingContext->priv_data, "preset", "medium", 0);

How do I know the available parameters for this encoder?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nuno

Re: Available API options for H264_videotoolbox

Leandro Moreira
Hi there,

You can use:

ffmpeg -h encoder=h264_videotoolbox

To list all the options for a given codec (in this case the encoder options), it is available at the source code as well.