[Libav-user] Bye packets

"Đorđe Jović (DŽoki)"
Hi everyone,

I have one question regarding bye packets.
Actually I’m creating some project which depends on WIFI RAK5206 electronic board. I’m using ffmpeg library to obtain video and audio stream and I have issue where I can start and stop stream 4 times, but when I want to start 5th I get error  Invalid data found when processing input  when I call avformat_open_input function and I need to restart the electronic board. I figured out with Wireshark application that VLC is working and it is sending some BYE packets when TEARDOWN is called. I wonder if error depends to them, because from my application I’m not sending. How I can make setup to force ffmpeg to send BYE packets? Thanks in advance.

Best,
Djordje