[Libav-user] CODEC IDs out of order on Linux?

[Libav-user] CODEC IDs out of order on Linux?

Philippe Noël
Hello,

I was trying to decode on linux using H264 CODEC ID, but when I selected it it gave me CYUY errors. I had todo H264 CODEC ID + 1. Could they be shifted by 1?

Philippe

Re: CODEC IDs out of order on Linux?

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
Am Di., 14. Jan. 2020 um 16:40 Uhr schrieb Philippe Noël
<[hidden email]>:

> I was trying to decode on linux using H264 CODEC ID, but when I selected it it gave me CYUY errors. I had todo H264 CODEC ID + 1. Could they be shifted by 1?

Yes, if your (libavcodec) headers do not match your (libavcodec) library.