[Libav-user] Digigram Directsound Driver

[Libav-user] Digigram Directsound Driver

Brian Barr

Dear ffmpeg,

I’m developing radio and television automation systems. We use Digigram professional sound cards, usually VX222e. I’ve been testing these using the ffmpeg dlls. I’ve found that I get a glitching sound when I play anything back at 48kHz sampling either mono or stereo. Any other sampling rate is fine – 32k – 64k – no problem. If I use any other sound driver – I’ve got an Behringer U-Phoria UMC 4040HD, I get a totally clean playback. Has anyone on the forum got any ideas?

Brian Barr

Re: Digigram Directsound Driver

Carl Eugen Hoyos-2
Am Mo., 20. Jan. 2020 um 14:19 Uhr schrieb Brian Barr <[hidden email]>:

> I’m developing radio and television automation systems. We use Digigram
> professional sound cards, usually VX222e. I’ve been testing these using the
> ffmpeg dlls. I’ve found that I get a glitching sound when I play anything back
> at 48kHz sampling either mono or stereo. Any other sampling rate is fine –
> 32k – 64k – no problem. If I use any other sound driver – I’ve got an
> Behringer U-Phoria UMC 4040HD, I get a totally clean playback. Has anyone
> on the forum got any ideas?

Can you reproduce the issue from the command line?
If yes, please provide command line and complete, uncut console output.