[Libav-user] [ERROR} Invalid argument returned on av_write_frame while muxing

[Libav-user] [ERROR} Invalid argument returned on av_write_frame while muxing

Ameya Tambekar
Hi,

I am custom muxing video (h.264)  and epoch timestamp (data stream) together using libav. The video and timestamp data is read from a camera and stored on to a <name>.ts file. So far this is working when done in a single instance of my custom TS muxer but it fails when I start recording two or more cameras in separate instances.

av_write_frame/av_write_interleaved_frame fails when I try and mux the first frame received from second camera giving error “Invalid argument”.

I tried flagging AVOutputFormat with following but in vein,

ofmt = tsFmtCtx->oformat;
ofmt->flags = ofmt->flags | AVFMT_NOTIMESTAMPS;
ofmt->flags = ofmt->flags | AVFMT_TS_NONSTRICT;

Please help.

Regards,
Ameya