[Libav-user] FFMpeg compile for hardware decoding

[Libav-user] FFMpeg compile for hardware decoding

Gitanshu Mehndiratta
Hello,

I am trying to compile ffmpeg with enabling hardware decoding for h264 stream.

I have included following options in configure script.

1) --enable-hwaccel=h264_vaapi
2) --enable-hwaccels

But when in configure logs when i see "Enabled hwaccels" , nothing is enabled.

and when i use avcodec_get_hw_config function it always returns probably because ffmpeg is not enabled for that.

I have compiled ffmpeg for pnacl.

Can somebody help me if anything i am missing?

Thanks

Re: FFMpeg compile for hardware decoding

libav-users mailing list
Hello.

It seems you used wrong options. See the official instruction from NVIDIA: https://developer.nvidia.com/ffmpeg

Среда, 24 июля 2019, 16:21 +03:00 от Gitanshu Mehndiratta <[hidden email]>:

Hello,

I am trying to compile ffmpeg with enabling hardware decoding for h264 stream.

I have included following options in configure script.

1) --enable-hwaccel=h264_vaapi
2) --enable-hwaccels

But when in configure logs when i see "Enabled hwaccels" , nothing is enabled.

and when i use avcodec_get_hw_config function it always returns probably because ffmpeg is not enabled for that.

I have compiled ffmpeg for pnacl.

Can somebody help me if anything i am missing?

Thanks

С уважением, Ахмед Анам.
Best regards, Akhmed Anam.