[Libav-user] FFmpeg restream MP4 video automatically

[Libav-user] FFmpeg restream MP4 video automatically

black copper
I am streaming RTSP with command line something like this:

ffmpeg -re -i ~/Downloads/test.mp4 -c copy -f rtsp rtsp://127.0.0.1:1935/livetest/stream

Original video length is about 15 minutes.

I want to automatically restart once file is finished - sort of like in a continuous loop.

Does FFmpeg command line give me this option? Or do I need to implement some other way?

Thanks

Re: FFmpeg restream MP4 video automatically

Paul B Mahol
On 9/16/16, Igor Gulyaev <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Unfortunately ffmpeg doesn't have loop option for video files, but desired
> behavior can be accomplished using filters.

There is -stream_loop.

> Please check this ling
> http://video.stackexchange.com/questions/12905/repeat-loop-input-video-with-ffmpeg

Mentioned above too.

Re: FFmpeg restream MP4 video automatically

black copper
Thank you,

-stream_loop works as suggested!...