[Libav-user] Getting started with libwscale

[Libav-user] Getting started with libwscale

Adeel Ahmad

I am interested in the 'libwscale' library, as I have experience in computer vision, and I have implemented many frequently used algorithms. Although, I did get started with it and played around with different  examples231. I am having some trouble with handling the data structures and I also asked this* question on Stackoverflow (no response, sadly).

Could someone please provide my with a good starting point?

PS. I will be applying for GSoC shortly, and I chose the library accordingly.

Thank you.
Adeel