[Libav-user] H.264 magic codeless with not devide each payload

[Libav-user] H.264 magic codeless with not devide each payload

강구철

Hi guys !

At h264 decode packet from ip camera through by tcp,

Do i must packet put to codec each packet(payload)?

I though steam have magic code, so serially put every data but its not work.

what should I do for correctly decoding it ?

secondly, other VBR codec also do that? coz it makes need every when req storing stream to put container with muxing. it should bad performance daemon server.

thank all!!

KangKooChul