[Libav-user] Hardware encoding camera stream (RGB32 pixel format) to h264

[Libav-user] Hardware encoding camera stream (RGB32 pixel format) to h264

Attila Krüpl
Hi All,

I'm about to create a video encoder.

I'm receiving RGB32 pixel format from camera, but the h264_qsv encoder accepts only PAL8 pixel format.

Am I on the right track with converting RGB32 pixels into PAL8 pixels? Isn't that a bit overkill considering that I want to achieve a hardware encoding for performance purposes?

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks!

Best Regards,

Attila