[Libav-user] How to stream AVPackets to RTSP Stream that VLC can read?

[Libav-user] How to stream AVPackets to RTSP Stream that VLC can read?

MSC_Edge
So I've created a program that is reading AVPackets from a file and streaming
them out over RTSP. Problem is I'm having trouble find a RTSP Server that
can start up a new output stream anytime a input stream comes in and runs on
Windows and doesn't cost many thousands of dollars.

What I would really like to do is use live555 as my RTSP server, since it
doesn't require any external server and its about 10x more efficient at RTSP
streaming than ffmpeg.

--
Sent from: http://libav-users.943685.n4.nabble.com/