[Libav-user] Looking for info on how to use libavformat to mux KLV data to mpegts

[Libav-user] Looking for info on how to use libavformat to mux KLV data to mpegts

Ted Wagner
I've successfully compiled and ran the "muxing.c" demo, and this shows me how to mux video and audio into an output. But I can't find anything that explains or shows how to mux a metadata (KLV) stream. Is there any reference or example available?

tia~ted