[Libav-user] Motion vectors diffèrent durring transcoding

[Libav-user] Motion vectors diffèrent durring transcoding

Boris
Hello everybody,

There is something that I do not understand. I'm transcoding video while using https://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/doc_2examples_2transcoding_8c-example.html  example. During encodding I extract motion vectors values. After transcoding, I extract also motion vectors in the output file. What is ambiguous for is that there a some différence between motions vectors (not all).Can someone explains me why this difference and if it's possible to keept values of  motion vectors while setting some parameters in libacodec or somewhere else?

Regards