[Libav-user] Muxing h264 and pcm alaw to mpegts

p p

[Libav-user] Muxing h264 and pcm alaw to mpegts

p p
Hi I'm trying to mux packets of data containinng h264 and pcm alaw samples into mpegts container and it seems that ffprobe shows that the audio track is data only. The same happens when I mux it with ffmpeg with stream copy (its from a cameras rtsp session).

Is there some kind of problem with muxing PCM alaw in mpegts? I believe that the container itself allows this audio coding...
BR Pawel