[Libav-user] NV12 to BGR24 conversion using NVIDIA NPP

[Libav-user] NV12 to BGR24 conversion using NVIDIA NPP

Phi Kiet Hoang
Hi,
I'm using libav from ffmpeg 4.1.1 to decode RTSP stream based on example code in doc/hw_decode.c. Now, I want to convert GPU AVFrame (NV12) to  BGR24 and download data into CPU memory.
I need a simple example code to do this work. Could anyone help me ?
Thanks !

--
Hanoi University Of Science And Technology