[Libav-user] Passing OpenGL context to opengl-libavdevice

[Libav-user] Passing OpenGL context to opengl-libavdevice

Kevin Vagedes
Hello all,

I am trying to display some video stream in a window containing an OpenGL context.
To do that, I allocated and initialized an output context using

avformat_alloc_output_context2( &av_format_context, nullptr, "opengl", nullptr );
avformat_write_header(
av_format_context, nullptr);

which work insofar, that the video stream is displayed within a new window.

However, from what I've gathered, there should be a way to pass my own OpenGL-context to one of these functions.
So, does anyone here know how to do this, and maybe even point me to relevant parts of the documentation, that I may have missed?

Regards
Kevin