[Libav-user] RTSP conecction using ffmpeg.

[Libav-user] RTSP conecction using ffmpeg.

nacho collado del ser
Hello,

I am Ignacio from Spain. I am a student of ffmpeg.

I text you because Im trying to do a RTSP connection using ffmpeg and I dont find information or any example anywhere. At the moment I have thought that I need two clases, one in the client side an other in the server side. I have understood that the client side have to ask for to the server side  the connection, then its when the RTSP protocol starts. But I dont know how could I program it.

The objective Its that the protocol creates the conecction and then the server starts streaming video, all programed in C/C++.

If you could help me or tell me where I could find any example or something.

Thanks for your help,

Ignacio.