[Libav-user] Recording problem

Pierre Delmas
Hi everyone,

Currently for a project I try to record a video from a vector of side
datas modified AVFrame but it seems in new video the number of side
datas in a frame is not the same and modifications are deleted.

Is it normal ? If no I have you an idea on where the problem could be
coming from ?

Best regards,

DELMAS P.

Re: Recording problem

Pierre Delmas

Hi everyone,

Any ideas ? I really need your help.

Best regards,

DELMAS P.

Le 24/04/2017 à 16:25, Pierre Delmas a écrit :
Hi everyone,

Currently for a project I try to record a video from a vector of side
datas modified AVFrame but it seems in new video the number of side
datas in a frame is not the same and modifications are deleted.

Is it normal ? If no have you any idea on where the problem could be
coming from ?

Best regards,

DELMAS P.