[Libav-user] Required FFV1 video specifications

[Libav-user] Required FFV1 video specifications

Saurabh Kumar
Hi Sir,
I am currently working on FFV1 video format, but for this i need FFV1 specs which is not clearly available on internet with detailed explanation. I would be thankful if you provide the detailed specs for this video format.

Regards
Saurabh

Re: Required FFV1 video specifications

Paul B Mahol
On 7/23/19, Saurabh Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Sir,
> I am currently working on FFV1 video format, but for this i need FFV1 specs
> which is not clearly available on internet with detailed explanation. I
> would be thankful if you provide the detailed specs for this video format.

There are FFV1 specs, And it shows as first 2 results of google search.