[Libav-user] Running error, [h264 @ 0x10af4a0] AVC: nal size 555453589

Guang Li

Hello,

I am using libavformat api to get video frame from a MP4 video file. My code (c++) runs good in my personal computer, but when I try to deploy it into computing server, there are something strange happens. In the function 'av_read_frame()', some errors as follows appear.

[h264 @ 0x10af4a0] AVC: nal size 555453589

[h264 @ 0x10af4a0] AVC: nal size 555453589

[h264 @ 0x10af4a0] no frame!

My code is like this: if (av_read_frame(_p_format_ctx, &_packet) < 0) { return false; }. But when this error occurs, the program doesn't exit.

The OS of computing server is Linux, the kernel is 2.6.32.
The version of FFmpeg is 3.2.4.
The version of gcc is 4.8.2.
____
Regards