[Libav-user] Sending Video Stream through RTP-UDP

[Libav-user] Sending Video Stream through RTP-UDP

boldorider4@hotmail.co.jp

To the FFMpeg libav-user curator,

I would like to know what is the calling convention for sending a video stream through RTP-UDP.

I'm aware this question is very generic, but any hint that points to the API the allows to start an RTP-UDP server would be great.

Basically, the idea is to have a project of mine use the FFMPEG API and render my app an RTP-UDP Server. A client (e.g. VLC) can then connect to it and pull a stream in real-time (see attachment for better understanding).

I'm not sure if this has to be achieved by a setting up a multicast address. ANY useful information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

Sent from Outlook

vlc_rtp_udp_stream.png (21K) Download Attachment