[Libav-user] Trying to obtain absolute timestamps by editing AVFormatContext Struct in FFmpeg

[Libav-user] Trying to obtain absolute timestamps by editing AVFormatContext Struct in FFmpeg

Michael アメリカ は たかい です。

I found some work arounds with trying to get the timestamp of the frame by using AVFormatContext which I didn't really understand through the priv_data.

AVPacket* packet;
av_read_frame(formatCtx, packet);
RTSPState* rtspState = formatCtx->priv_data;
RTPDemuxContext *rtpdemux = rtspState->rtsp_streams[packet->stream_index]->transport_priv;

as well as

RTSPState *state = _formatCtx->priv_data;
RTSPStream *stream = state->rtsp_streams[0];
RTPDemuxContext *d

I found some work arounds with trying to get the timestamp of the frame by using AVFormatContext which I didn't really understand through the priv_data.

AVPacket* packet;
av_read_frame(formatCtx, packet);
RTSPState* rtspState = formatCtx->priv_data;
RTPDemuxContext *rtpdemux = rtspState->rtsp_streams[packet->stream_index]->transport_priv;

as well as

RTSPState *state = _formatCtx->priv_data;
RTSPStream *stream = state->rtsp_streams[0];
RTPDemuxContext *demux = stream->transport_priv;
demuxtimestamp

I'd like to ask how can we call AVFormatContext from C++ side, is it through av_read_frame ? Is it possible to use python bindings or VideoCapture already wraps ffmpeg so there is no need to use av_read_frame but just call VideoCapture?