[Libav-user] av_read_frame() - recovering from timeout/AVERROR_EXIT

[Libav-user] av_read_frame() - recovering from timeout/AVERROR_EXIT

mohammed rasool
Hi,

I am using the av_read_frame() to read input from network and using `timeout` in case there are NW issues.
Currently, when above happens, I restart the entire transcoding pipe.
Is there a possibility that I can reuse the same context to restart transcoding when input is available?
Right now it seeems to me that once av_read_frame() is in error state, it keeps sending same return value for subsequent calls.

--
Regards
Rasool