[Libav-user] avformat_find_stream_info

Mohamed-Ismail Mejri
Hello,

I want to decode the rtp stream sent by dvblast. each time I call avformat_find_stream_info, its reach max_analyze_duration because the rtp stream include same extra information so it can't find the appropriate codec.
If I decrease the max_analyze_duration counter I risk to not find information before timeout.
Is there any solution to force avformat_find_stream_info to look for only audio and video streams?

Thank you for helping.
Best regards.