[Libav-user] 'avpicture_layout' is running too slow

[Libav-user] 'avpicture_layout' is running too slow

田浩杨
I meet a problem. I called 'avcodec_decode_video2' decode a frame data, then I called
'avpicture_layout' to copy the pixel data from AVPicture to the buffer,
I found 'avpicture_layout' takes a long time. I have call this function for 39 times,
the running time between 50 ~ 300 ms, most of them in more than 100 ms.
I think it takes too long, what reason is this?
Param:
x264;
FPS = 15;
288*352;