[Libav-user] can ffmpeg support add audio/video stream dynamically

qw

[Libav-user] can ffmpeg support add audio/video stream dynamically

qw
Hi,

I have one question about ffmpeg's one key function. If ffmpeg fetch one rtmp stream from one rtmp server and no audio stream is available at the beginning, then ffmpeg only detect video stream without audio stream. However, after several minutes, one audio stream existed in rtmp stream, how ffmpeg to do with the case? Can ffmpeg functions add the new audio stream dynamically, or ffmpeg functions/structures need to be reset?

Thanks!

Regards

Andrew

Re: can ffmpeg support add audio/video stream dynamically

Steven Liu
> Hi,
>
> I have one question about ffmpeg's one key function. If ffmpeg fetch one
> rtmp stream from one rtmp server and no audio stream is available at the
> beginning, then ffmpeg only detect video stream without audio stream.
> However, after several minutes, one audio stream existed in rtmp stream, how
> ffmpeg to do with the case? Can ffmpeg functions add the new audio stream
> dynamically, or ffmpeg functions/structures need to be reset?
do you mean probesize?

qw

Re: can ffmpeg support add audio/video stream dynamically

qw
Hi,

>> I have one question about ffmpeg's one key function. If ffmpeg fetch one
>> rtmp stream from one rtmp server and no audio stream is available at the
>> beginning, then ffmpeg only detect video stream without audio stream.
>> However, after several minutes, one audio stream existed in rtmp stream, how
>> ffmpeg to do with the case? Can ffmpeg functions add the new audio stream
>> dynamically, or ffmpeg functions/structures need to be reset?
>do you mean probesize?

what i mean is, does ffmpeg take the following cases into consideration:
1) audio stream is sent in rtmp stream at the beginning, and after sometime such as 5 minutes or 1 hours, one new video stream is added in rtmp stream
2) video stream is sent in rtmp stream at the beginning, and after sometime such as 5 minutes or 1 hours, one new audio stream is added in rtmp stream

does ffmpeg support the above cases?

At 2017-07-12 14:18:27, "Steven Liu" <[hidden email]> wrote: >2017-07-10 20:24 GMT+08:00 qw <[hidden email]>: >> Hi, >> >> I have one question about ffmpeg's one key function. If ffmpeg fetch one >> rtmp stream from one rtmp server and no audio stream is available at the >> beginning, then ffmpeg only detect video stream without audio stream. >> However, after several minutes, one audio stream existed in rtmp stream, how >> ffmpeg to do with the case? Can ffmpeg functions add the new audio stream >> dynamically, or ffmpeg functions/structures need to be reset? >do you mean probesize? >> >> Thanks! >> >> Regards >> >> Andrew >> >> >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Libav-user mailing list >> [hidden email] >> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/libav-user >> >_______________________________________________ >Libav-user mailing list >[hidden email] >http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/libav-user

Re: can ffmpeg support add audio/video stream dynamically

Steven Liu

> Hi,
>
>>> I have one question about ffmpeg's one key function. If ffmpeg fetch one
>>> rtmp stream from one rtmp server and no audio stream is available at the
>>> beginning, then ffmpeg only detect video stream without audio stream.
>>> However, after several minutes, one audio stream existed in rtmp stream,
>>> how
>>> ffmpeg to do with the case? Can ffmpeg functions add the new audio stream
>>> dynamically, or ffmpeg functions/structures need to be reset?
>>do you mean probesize?
>

> what i mean is, does ffmpeg take the following cases into consideration:
> 1) audio stream is sent in rtmp stream at the beginning, and after sometime
> such as 5 minutes or 1 hours, one new video stream is added in rtmp stream
> 2) video stream is sent in rtmp stream at the beginning, and after sometime
> such as 5 minutes or 1 hours, one new audio stream is added in rtmp stream
>
> does ffmpeg support the above cases?
Maybe not :)

> At 2017-07-12 14:18:27, "Steven Liu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have one question about ffmpeg's one key function. If ffmpeg fetch one
>>> rtmp stream from one rtmp server and no audio stream is available at the
>>> beginning, then ffmpeg only detect video stream without audio stream.
>>> However, after several minutes, one audio stream existed in rtmp stream,
>>> how
>>> ffmpeg to do with the case? Can ffmpeg functions add the new audio stream
>>> dynamically, or ffmpeg functions/structures need to be reset?
>>do you mean probesize?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Andrew

Re: can ffmpeg support add audio/video stream dynamically

Steven Liu

>> Hi,

>>>do you mean probesize?
>>

>> what i mean is, does ffmpeg take the following cases into consideration:
>> 1) audio stream is sent in rtmp stream at the beginning, and after sometime
>> such as 5 minutes or 1 hours, one new video stream is added in rtmp stream
>> 2) video stream is sent in rtmp stream at the beginning, and after sometime
>> such as 5 minutes or 1 hours, one new audio stream is added in rtmp stream
>>
>> does ffmpeg support the above cases?
> Maybe not :)
Ah, you can alloc a new stream and remux a new format to fix this?