[Libav-user] correct use of swr_convert for PCM float to PCM16

[Libav-user] correct use of swr_convert for PCM float to PCM16

Michael IV
Hy guys,need a little help here.
I am reading audio buffer from WASAPI which is in PCM float 32 format. I am using

libswrescale to convert it to PCM S16
Getting a lot of noise along with the original sound .

I asked a related question on SO:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46645109/windowswasapiconverting-ieee-float-pcm-to-pcm-16bit?noredirect=1#comment80244472_46645109

Someone said, my usage of swr probably is wrong. I can't figure out where is the problem

Best regards,
Michael.

Re: correct use of swr_convert for PCM float to PCM16

Gonzalo Garramuño

El 09/10/17 a las 14:53, Michael IV escribió:
swr alloc set opts doesn't initiate the swr context?

No.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño