[Libav-user] does ffmpeg have some video filters that support multiple-video-streams overlay

qw

[Libav-user] does ffmpeg have some video filters that support multiple-video-streams overlay

qw
Hi,

I have checked ffmpeg supported filters, where overlay can put one video on the top of another, and amix can mix multiple audio streams into one stream.

Is there any video filter that can put images from several video streams on the top of one video stream image?

Thanks!

Regards

Andrew

Re: does ffmpeg have some video filters that support multiple-video-streams overlay

Steven Liu
> Hi,
>
> I have checked ffmpeg supported filters, where overlay can put one video on
> the top of another, and amix can mix multiple audio streams into one stream.
>
> Is there any video filter that can put images from several video streams on
> the top of one video stream image?
 do you mean overlay ,amix amerge?