[Libav-user] filters and audio frame_size problems (more samples than frame size)

[Libav-user] filters and audio frame_size problems (more samples than frame size)

Marcelo Emmerich | PULSAR Solutions

Hi All,

I am refactoring a streaming application from manually resampling and FIFO buffering audio to using filters. For testing I run the "filtering_audio.c" example, however it does not work, I always get the error

more samples than frame size (avcodec_encode_audio2)

In my previous implementation I had this working by manually filling a FIFO and handling the resampling myself, however I need to switch to using filters. The current filtergraph in filtering_audio.c actually has an auto-inserted fifo filter, but I still get the error.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Marcelo