[Libav-user] hls/mpeg-dash/etc stream removal

[Libav-user] hls/mpeg-dash/etc stream removal

sylvain.bertrand
Hi,

In dynamic format like hls/mpeg-dash/etc: once hls/mpeg-dash/etc "removes" one
of its streams, how do I notify AVFormatContext I am finished with such a
"removed" stream and it can reuse the slot(idx) in its dynamic array of
AVStream?

(if "removing" a stream is a thing for hls/mpeg-dash/etc in the first
place).

regards,

--
Sylvain