[Libav-user] hls playlist

mostafa namazi
I'm using your library for show online stream video in my application.
when I want to open a master list in m3u8 format that include some playlist, the library take so much time to read all playlist.
is there a solution for less time to response and choose one playlist?
I need more information about playlist like "RESOLUTION" to show the user for select quality of video.
Is there any solution for that?
is there a way for seek in live stream by change the value of "stream_dvr_window" in url?