[Libav-user] how to config multi inputs filter graph

[Libav-user] how to config multi inputs filter graph

Jesse Liu
Hi ! Is there anyone know how to config multi inputs filter graph by API, like vf_stack or af_amix, it is too complex for me to find out the way from ffmpeg.c. Can anyone write a simple configure demo? THANKS!

Re: how to config multi inputs filter graph

Paul B Mahol
On 8/19/17, Jesse Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi ! Is there anyone know how to config multi inputs filter graph by API,
> like vf_stack or af_amix, it is too complex for me to find out the way from
> ffmpeg.c. Can anyone write a simple configure demo? THANKS!

I guess same as done in doc/examples/filtering_video.c
except you configure multiple buffersrc filters and connect them to graph.

Re: how to config multi inputs filter graph

Jesse Liu
Thanks your reply, Paul. It seems the filtering_video.c just show how to init simple filter graph, the problem is that I don’t know how to configure multiple buffersrc and connect them to graph like filter_complex. I’m a newbie in ffmpeg, really hope there is a example about how to config complex filter graph. THANKS!

> On 20 Aug 2017, at 3:16 AM, Paul B Mahol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 8/19/17, Jesse Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi ! Is there anyone know how to config multi inputs filter graph by API,
>> like vf_stack or af_amix, it is too complex for me to find out the way from
>> ffmpeg.c. Can anyone write a simple configure demo? THANKS!
>
> I guess same as done in doc/examples/filtering_video.c
> except you configure multiple buffersrc filters and connect them to graph.

Re: how to config multi inputs filter graph

Jesse Liu
I know how to link complex filter desc finally, this is my simple demo base on transcoding.c: https://github.com/tinybug/FFmpeg/blob/tinybug-dev/doc/examples/mytranscoding.c .

Filter graph is great. Many thanks to you guys work on it.