[Libav-user] how to set noautorotate

Davood Falahati
Dear All,

I once asked this question and, unfortunately, nobody replied. I want to set noautorotate flag like in ffmpeg cli. Can you help me how should I set this in decoder parameters?

Best,

Re: how to set noautorotate

> I once asked this question and, unfortunately, nobody replied. I want to set
> noautorotate flag like in ffmpeg cli. Can you help me how should I set this
> in decoder parameters?

It is the default because rotate does not happen at decoding.
(But is part of the filter chain.)

Re: how to set noautorotate

Davood Falahati
Dear Carl,

Would you please give more hint on that?

-Davood Falahati

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 1:14 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I once asked this question and, unfortunately, nobody replied. I want to set
> noautorotate flag like in ffmpeg cli. Can you help me how should I set this
> in decoder parameters?

It is the default because rotate does not happen at decoding.
(But is part of the filter chain.)

Re: how to set noautorotate

> Would you please give more hint on that?

Sorry, I don't understand:
What do you need more hint on?

Your question was how to set "noautorotate" when using
libavcodec, the answer is that "noautorotate" is the
default (and the only setting) for libavcodec because
rotating needs to be set explicitely in libavfilter.

Please do not top-post here, Carl Eugen

Re: how to set noautorotate

Davood Falahati
> Sorry, I don't understand:
>What do you need more hint on?

>Your question was how to set "noautorotate" when using
>libavcodec, the answer is that "noautorotate" is the
>default (and the only setting) for libavcodec because
>rotating needs to be set explicitely in libavfilter.

Dear Carl,

What I am looking for is how to turn-off noautorotate in libavfilter. I appreciate if I can see the code snippet for your solution.

-Davood Falahati

Re: how to set noautorotate

avcoder
>> Sorry, I don't understand:
>>What do you need more hint on?
>
>>Your question was how to set "noautorotate" when using
>>libavcodec, the answer is that "noautorotate" is the
>>default (and the only setting) for libavcodec because
>>rotating needs to be set explicitely in libavfilter.
>
> Dear Carl,
>
> What I am looking for is how to turn-off noautorotate in libavfilter. I
> appreciate if I can see the code snippet for your solution.

just place "-noautorotate" beforce -i xxxx

ffmpeg -noautorotate -i xxxx....