[Libav-user] me_threshold example

Pierre Delmas
Hi everyone,

For research purpose I need to use my own motion vector in a video than
estimated ones so I found the me_threshold attribute into AVCodecContext
on which documentation says :

Motion estimation threshold below which no motion estimation is
performed, but instead the user specified motion vectors are used.

So I think it will be able to do the work but it doesn't work so do you
know some example on how to use it properly ?

For information, I use ffmpeg 2.4 because it seems after that this
attribute became deprecated.

Thank you,

Best regards,
DELMAS P.

Re: me_threshold example

> For information, I use ffmpeg 2.4 because it seems after that this attribute
> became deprecated.

The option still exists in current FFmpeg git head, the only version
supported here.