[Libav-user] (no subject)

Jorhn Madsen

Hi!

I have created simple RTSP player with FFmpeg(4.2.2) in C and want to understand what function in the FFmpeg source code does listen for incoming data before the parsing or decoding start ?

My server sends additional data that is concatenated in the begningen of the packet that i want to remove the concatenated data when receiving it by FFmpeg before doing anything else.

I have looked into the function " av_read_frame " inside libavformat/utils.c, but i'm not sure if that where it first happens.

Can someone please show me where it is  so i can make my changes?

Kind regards

John