[Libav-user] use hls_read_seek

mostafa namazi
I have problem with this function.
I wondering what's the best timestamp for this function?
is there any sample code for guide?
I had to use hlscontext in my code for detect first_timestamp but in some case after seek I can't read any packet.
best regards

Re: use hls_read_seek

Gonzalo Garramuño

El 17/03/20 a las 05:35, Mostafa Namazi fard escribió:
I have problem with this function.
No wonder.  It is not a part of the public API.  You should not be using it.