[Libav-user] video steganography

sameer azeem
hi.
sir i’m doing a project on video steganography and i did it without compressing the video file,so the resulting file gets larger in size.my teacher is not accepting it.he said to compress it too.and i have just one week to do it.can you please guid me in the right direction?? i’m doing it in Matlab.

Re: video steganography

Pierre Delmas
Hi,

You can use crf option to compress but
the point is if you compress you will lose datas so one way to not lose your datas is to introduce some kind of redudancy if possible.

Of topic I am on video steganography too and can you tell me what codec you use because with h264 the encoder recalculate my values and I lose my datas one encoding.

Regards,
DELMAS P.