[Libav-user] where to get test clips

qw

[Libav-user] where to get test clips

qw
Hi,

I have made one program, which is able to transcode different kinds of video files into specified container, such as mp4 and flv. And I want to get as many sort of test clips as possible in order to test my program.

Where to get test clips to test my program?

Thanks!

B.R.

Andrew

Lou

Re: where to get test clips

Lou
On Fri, 6 May 2016 11:32:49 +0800 (CST)
qw <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have made one program, which is able to transcode different kinds
> of video files into specified container, such as mp4 and flv. And I
> want to get as many sort of test clips as possible in order to test
> my program.
>
> Where to get test clips to test my program?

This is a well known collection of uncompressed clips:

https://media.xiph.org/video/derf/

Also see:

http://samples.ffmpeg.org/