WMV9

stefanofala
I need to decode WMV9 frames. I checked codec into avcodec.h and I didn't
see this type, but on home of ffmpeg them talk about decode VC-1/WMV3/WMV9 (
<http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/> http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/  (march 90,2007).
Somebody know if is it possible use this codec ?

Thanks in advance

Stefano

Re: WMV9

Mike Melanson
Stefano Falasca wrote:
> I need to decode WMV9 frames. I checked codec into avcodec.h and I didn't
> see this type, but on home of ffmpeg them talk about decode VC-1/WMV3/WMV9 (
> <http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/> http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/  (march 90,2007).
> Somebody know if is it possible use this codec ?

Yes.

--
        -Mike Melanson

R: WMV9

stefanofala
Then for WMV9 which kind of codec id must I use ?

Stefano Falasca

> I need to decode WMV9 frames. I checked codec into avcodec.h and I didn't
> see this type, but on home of ffmpeg them talk about decode VC-1/WMV3/WMV9
(
> <http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/> http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/  (march
90,2007).
> Somebody know if is it possible use this codec ?

Yes.

--
        -Mike Melanson

Re: R: WMV9

Ronald S. Bultje-3
Hi,

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Stefano Falasca <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Then for WMV9 which kind of codec id must I use ?

CODEC_ID_WMV3/VC1.

Please don't top-post and please do some research before asking
questions (you could've figured this one out yourself, I'm sure).

Ronald