Where is the pointer to the reference frame in decoder?

Where is the pointer to the reference frame in decoder?

Grae Cullen
Hi all,

    My group member is doing a project with interpolation.  I
would like the pointer to the last reference frame in the
decoder.  Can this be accessed externally, from out side the
library.  I suppose a function like setLastReferenceFrame()
would be nice too, but I guess I kind of doubt there is
something like that.  However, this would be very helpful,
thank you very much.

Grae

God Bless you.