Write decoded file to disk

clarkkent
Hello everybody

I was new with FFMPEG. I research about it and try to run the samples of ffmpeg. But some samples don't work correctly. I searched for the answer but got no correct answer. Could anyone help me please?

The goal is read an input file from disk then decode a little bit, after that i will write the decoded to a new file. I tried many time but not success yet.

I know how to read and decode, but about write a new file to disk, i don't have much knowledge about it

The samples i got from this site:
http://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/muxing_8c-source.html

Any sample codes would be great.

Thanks