append media

Nick Kichukov

I have a question regarding appending clips. I believe ffmpeg.exe is not supporting such thing so I was wondering if it is possible at all. I need this. If we have let say 5 videos all with different audio and video characteristics (width, height, channels, samples per second, bits per sample) and formats. Is it possible to produce a single output ( mpg or flv ) from them. For example: a.wmv, b.flv, c.avi to be appended one after another in a new output.flv clip which to be in synch.

Thanks!