lose video frames

Zichao Wu
Hi, folks

 I am newbie on ffmpeg, I try to use library in my project.

for praticing, I use Martin's code to decode a mpg file and save all frames
to png files.

 If I use his old code which uses GetNextFrame to decode video file, I can
get all frames

If I use his new code which uses av_read_frame to decode video file, I only
can get half of all frames.

Do you know what's wrong with the new code? Thanks in advance!

Martin's code version 1:
http://www.inb.uni-luebeck.de/~boehme/using_libavcodec.html

Martin's code version
2:http://www.inb.uni-luebeck.de/~boehme/libavcodec_update.html

 Zichao Wu

  _____

It has removed 15090 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!